Question

Problem switching number to id

• 1 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Have filled in the form to switch existing number. There appears to be a problem. Should I just wait until the call centres are open again?

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @Honza , 

Welcome to the iD Community. 

Sorry to hear you’re having a problem transferring your number over to iD.

If you’re trying to switch using this page, be sure you’re entering the following:

• PAC or STAC – Select PAC from the multiple-choice options.

• Entering your PAC – Enter it uppercase letters with no spaces

• Your Existing Mobile Number – This is the number that is linked to your PAC and is the you are transferring over to iD

• Your iD Mobile Number – This can be found on the paper invoice, or on the welcome email we would have sent you the day after you joined us.

• Your Last Name – Double check that you’re entering your last name as it as it appears on your invoice (Sometimes when purchasing in store, there may have been an error entering your details).

• Your Transaction number – This can be found on the paper invoice you received with your plan, on the top right corner of your invoice.

If the error persists, let us know what kind of error you’re experiencing, and we’ll look in to it for you.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Thanks Nikhil,

If transaction number is different from order ref then I think I have lost it…...so what next?

Honza

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Honza 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?