Question

Problems porting into iD from Three

• 7 July 2019
  • 1 reply

I am currently awaiting my number to port over to ID from Three. The Three services have stopped working but I can't receive calls or texts on my new sim and if I message out then it appears as my sim number. When it is resolved (at the moment it's been three days and I'm still reasonably positive...this may well change) will I receive my missed texts and call notifications?

Thanks in advance

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @jo9977 , any missed texts usually arrive once a port has completed and this will be delivered to you.

Depending on when the port was submitted this can cause a delay. Ports submitted after 5:30PM on Friday or the Weekend are picked up the next working day (Monday) to complete within 48-hours.

If you could allow up to tomorrow for this and restart your phone to register the change.

(If you're on an iPhone, you will need to update the number in iMessage manually once the port has completed, let us know if this is the case and we will advise you further. Otherwise, the wrong number will show on texts sent via iMessage, but calls will be fine).

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?