Solved

Proof Of Purchase Required

• 5 January 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi, last chance before i have to return phone under 30 day period. Have spent a lot of my time trying to get a proof of purchase from ID Mobile. I need this to claim the £100 cashback from Samsung. The original receipt which came with phone is of very faint print to Samsung wont accept as they cant read it. Have called ID mobile was advised to call Carphone warehouse who advised i call ID Mobile finally spoke to someone in ID mobile who assured it would be emailed to me that was 7 days ago still no email.

Help!
icon

Best answer by daniiiiiv 6 January 2019, 02:21

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hi @Happycustomernot

Unfortunately there's not much else other than to persist contacting iD Mobile to send you your documents over live chat, email or on the phone.

However, from what I've seen on here it looks like iD staff members have been able to send these to users emails. If you aren't getting through to anyone who can help then hopefully one of the amazing iD Staff Members on here will see!
@Ryan@Kevin@Mohammed

If you haven't already got the details then you should be able to get a proof of purchase from the Live Chat Team (here).

If you happen to go over the 30 day period then please feedback to the Team at iD Mobile who could investigate this as they should hopefully understand that you did not receive the documents soon enough and the lateness was out of your control.

Regards

Dan
Userlevel 1
HI Dan,

Thanks for your response. Have sent an email with all the info to the community email address so hopefully get this sorted.

Thanks,

George
Userlevel 1
WAs hoping someone from ID would have clicked a few buttons and attached my POP??
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi, we'll work on this for you today so you can complete your claim with Samsung.

-Phil
Userlevel 1
Thanks
Userlevel 1
Well all sorted. Thanks to the staff on this forum.

I need to get a proof of purchase for my current phone for a repair through Samsung.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Dally03 

I’ll drop you a Private Message now so we can get one out for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?