Solved

Puk code as no live chat to ask

• 12 January 2021
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I've been dumb and locked my sim . I would ask in the live chat but that doesn't work either. Anyone alive to help me get my puk code please? 

icon

Best answer by Will 13 January 2021, 16:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @capitalcity22, I’d recommend speaking to the Live ChatFacebook or Twitter teams, as they’ll be able to fetch this for you much more quickly.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

‘SIM is now disabled. Enter PUK code to continue. You have 10 attempts remaining before SIM becomes permanently unusable. Contact your network operator for details.’

Basically: I need a PUK code as soon as possible please.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Maddz0212,

Did you manage to resolve this via Live Chat?

If it still hasn’t been resolved please let us know and we can assist you further.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @Zedley,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to get you a PUK code.

Will

Please can you help me out with my PUK CODE my sim is blocked thank you in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Georgia 'Titch' Purser,

Do you still require assistance with this?

Kash

Hi please can i have a puk code as live chat is not working and my phone does not currently work 

Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lou777 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Hi there,

I don't know what I've managed to do wrong. But I need a PUK number, and there a no live agents to speak to. Please help.

Lou

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @Gaby2000,

We’ll message you now to get you a PUK sorted.

Will

Mee too. I need your help because I locked my sim . I would ask in the live chat too but that doesn't work either. Anyone alive to help me get my puk code please? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @Harvey_2001,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now so that we can get you that PUK.

Will

Hi I’ve been dumb and locked my sim and now it’s asking for my iD Mobile operator to give me a puk code which I don’t know what that is I was wondering if you could help

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Zedley,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to get you a PUK code.

Will

Why iD Mobile?