Question

Refer a friend account input link not working???

Userlevel 1

Has anyone else had the problem that the link in their email to input their account number for the refer a friend scheme for the Currys vouchers takes them back to the registration page rather than to an account number input page?

TIA

This topic has been closed for comments

31 replies

Userlevel 2

The linķ has not worked for me. After many tries my friend finds it impossible to enter details to complete the information or to find the form to fill out. Just to make the operation more entertaining I'd computer stops me from signing in.

I have had the most irritating 2 days of my computing experience this system needs completely overhauling. 

Userlevel 1

I’m glad it’s not just me but sorry you’re struggling too :-(

After spending about 20 minutes on live chat yesterday all they could say was get in touch again after 14 days if the problem still exists!!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @baileyv1, @laughingmike, sorry to hear about your troubles with our Refer a Friend scheme. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 2

To Rory, you told me that you had referred my complaint regarding my problem with refer a friend not working to an id department who will deal with the problem. This was 9 days ago.

When will you or they get back to me???

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @baileyv1,

We are replying to all customers as quickly as possible and we will get back to you shortly.

Thanks

Kash

Userlevel 2

To Kash, You haven't helped me yet. When I have received the offer which is due to me and my friend, then I will be in a position to comment on whether I am able to review how satisfied I am. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@baileyv1,

I can see that we are looking into your query already via PM.

Kash

Hi, I am having the same issue, there is nowhere to input the number, I'm going around in circles with nowhere to input it. Can someone assist please ID?Thank you

Userlevel 2

Somebody called Rory was looking into this problem, then somebody called Kash who was supposed to be more senior was taking up the problem and is supposing to sort it out.

It is nearly two weeks and many hours of sending messages with no result. I wish you luck!!

Thanks, I got the feeling this was going to happen. If I owed them money I'd hear from someone pretty quick I'm sure.

@Kash a Live Chat agent logged a complaint for me regarding this issue. Someone from ID tried to call me yesterday evening following a text to say someone would be calling me and to answer if possible, I was out at a show so couldn't answer. No-one has tried again today. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@LauTabberer,

Somebody should be in touch again shortly via email or Call.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I’ve now had 2 conversations on live chat, both offering different advice.  Of course it is my fault that the refer a friend system will not work.  Anyone had any success on this promo?

@Alasdair Macqueen the agent on Live Chat logged a complaint for me and I have been contacted by the complaints team to say they have escalated it but so far not had a resolution. I tweeted them too and the Twitter team have contacted me a couple times to see if they can assist. Definitely ask for a complaint to be raised

Experiencing the same problem. The link in my friend’s email to input their account number for the refer a friend scheme for the Currys vouchers just takes them back to the registration page rather than to an account number input page? When will this be resolved?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @JamesAnita, if you still need help with this, I’d recommend contacting the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can escalate it for you.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 2

I have received again a message saying claim my reward. 

This is the third one I have had and with the same outcome ie I click on the banner and it sends me to my dashboard which is totally useless USELESS and no reward. 

Rory and Kash have known about this problem for over a month and have made absolutely no progress. 

When will ID Mobile get their act together???

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @baileyv1,

If you are still having any issues, you can reply to us via our Private Message and we’ll pick this up,

Mohammed

Userlevel 2

My issue is still unresolved.

You have not helped with my question or issue.

How can you think that I can mark your NON answer as "Most Helpful" when nothing has changed???

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@baileyv1,

I can see that we are looking into this via PM.

Please could you get back to us there and we will assist you further.

Kash

Dear iD,

This isn’t working for me either. There’s no email address to ask for support, the chatbot is useless, and despite being directed to the iD app, I can’t use it send private messages to ask for support, Instead I have to log on here (a separate login to my iD account!) and request a private message from a staff member who may or may not read this to ask for help. That’s bonkers. Would it be that freakin’ difficult to provide a customer support email address?

iD, please reach out to me soonest so that I may take advantage of the Refer a Friend reward as was advertised to me and my friend.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Andrew Beard, sorry to hear about your issues with the Refer a Friend scheme.

I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 2

Why should Facebook,Twitter or Live Chat be able to sort this mess out when If mobile has had all the information for 3 months.

Rory or Kash has done nothing but to waste my time still typing in hope that somebody with some common sense can do SOMETHING

I do not want a Private Message, I want a public reply so that no more people are placed in the position of running around in circles trying to get what is due to them.

Do you not care about your disappearing corporate credibility????

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @baileyv1, I can see that my colleague Mohammed has already provided your voucher code via private message 16 days ago. Please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Rory

@Rory No one is responding on Facebook, I don’t use Twitter and Live Chat isn’t working (I can’t reach the idmobile website at all). As far as I can tell, this forum is the only way to reach customer support right now. That’s not good. Please advise me on how to proceed.

Why iD Mobile?