Question

Refer a friend account input link not working???

Userlevel 1

Has anyone else had the problem that the link in their email to input their account number for the refer a friend scheme for the Currys vouchers takes them back to the registration page rather than to an account number input page?

TIA

This topic has been closed for comments

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Andrew Beard 

Please be aware the Facebook team isn’t a Live Chat team therefore can’t reply immediately!

If it’s been a while feel free to send over a nudge but if we’ve mentioned that we’re looking into it for you already, please note we are indeed looking into it but possibly awaiting an update!

Tom 

@Tom , @Rory ,

I’m disappointed to report that, despite being told by @Kash via Facebook that my issue would get escalated yesterday, it had not. I raised it again this morning with Live Chat, and was told that they could not help and that I should visit my local Currys store and take it up with them. This shows (a) a lack of understanding of my issue, (b) complete disregard for honouring what iD advertises and (c) entirely dissatisfactory customer service. Instead of assisting me with this issue - which clearly resides with iD mobile’s systems - I was told to raise a complaint, which I have done. It is disappointing that it requires a formal complaint to make any kind of progress on what should be a very simple action to perform. I would be grateful if you could please intervene with customer support to resolve this as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Userlevel 1

Same problem here...

To complete I just have to submit my account number on “the self reporting page” within the next few days. Has anyone found out if that page exists and have the link? 

The email I received from iD said I’m on track and just need to do that, but then linked me to https://www.idmobile.co.uk/refer-a-friend-reward which either has a form to start the buying process, or for me to refer someone else, depending if I’m logged in or not. There is no account number form / field. 

I’ve submitted an escalated help request via Live Chat and have to send them a message again in 48 hours to find out what’s next...

Userlevel 1

I have received again a message saying claim my reward. 

This is the third one I have had and with the same outcome ie I click on the banner and it sends me to my dashboard which is totally useless USELESS and no reward. 

Rory and Kash have known about this problem for over a month and have made absolutely no progress. 

When will ID Mobile get their act together???

I need my referral email changed. Roy and co have no idea what to do. They try to pass you to Facebook, twitter and live chat who all pass you back to this page. Woeful service with people who havc no clue what to do.

Userlevel 1

Ok the claiming referral page seems to be working as of today! Using the link in the 'claim it' email which for me is https://www.idmobile.co.uk/refer-a-friend-reward?bp_no_cookies=1&bp_p=%2Fiaf%2Fidmobile_raf1%2Ffriend_voucher%3Freferral_code%3DWAVMXR1%26tsl%3D1#bp_top but seems will vary the stuff at the end by referred 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @Andrew Beard 

Have you managed to get through on Facebook? Please let us know, if not, we can get in contact here!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?