Question

Refer a friend still pending

I’ve just checked the status of the refer a friend reward page and it’s still on “pending”. We both received an email to say “Your reward is coming” back on the 15th Feb. 

Three bill payments have been made on my friends side since then and it has been more than 90 days since receiving the above email. 

Tried talking to online chat, but didn’t resolve issue. 

This topic has been closed for comments

25 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Tony Cheung, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

I have the same issue as well and got no help from several support staff so gave up 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Steveam65,

So that we can assist you as quickly as possible, please can you contact us via Social Media or Live Chat?

Regards,

Kash

Still not heard anything regarding refer a friend rewards 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Steveam65,

I can see previously you were asked to contact us on Social. Did you contact us already there? If so, you should be able to reply via the chat we had to get this looked into.

Otherwise, we can PM you here if needed.

Mohammed

Please pm me here 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Steveam65,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kashif

Same issue here, referred a friend back in May, around 150 days passed since then. Friend has made a series of bill payments and still nothing.

Spoke to 2 ID Mobile staff via online chat, neither who helped at all… just said they would ‘email the back office’ and could do nothing more. They weren’t prepared to copy me in on the email or offer any evidence the issue would really be investigated.

The refer-a-friend page doesn't really work properly, nor does the status checker, regardless of browser. Feels like it’s intentionally difficult to avoid providing rewards.

Very disappointed with ID Mobile on this, would not reccommend.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dld23 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

my refer a friend has been stuck in pending for awhile and no one at iD is able to help, despite trying numerous times - contracts have been taken out and bill payments made but still nothing, it’s just always stuck in pending.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MC1984,

As long as the account number was entered within 14 days as part of the journey. After the Friend has purchased a qualifying plan, both the Referrer and the Referred Friend will receive the eligible gift voucher by email within 90 days of the Referred Friend submitting their account number on Buyapowa portal.

Has it been more than 90 days since the purchase was made?

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @MC1984,

As long as the account number was entered within 14 days as part of the journey. After the Friend has purchased a qualifying plan, both the Referrer and the Referred Friend will receive the eligible gift voucher by email within 90 days of the Referred Friend submitting their account number on Buyapowa portal.

Has it been more than 90 days since the purchase was made?

Kash

It’s been more then 90 days, and all eligibility criteria has been met

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@MC1984,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

@MC1984,

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Thanks Kash, replied with the required information

Userlevel 1

Still no contact from the relavant team, refer a friend page shows as pending still.

I'm also having the same problem, and my comments are being ignored, although I can see others are being responded to by staff. Can someone from iD please contact me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MC1984 

I can see we’re now resolving this is private messages with you, we’ll update when we can.

Thanks, Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Hanlamb57 

I can see you’ve posted about this on another page, we’ve sent you a private message to resolve this.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there.

Thanks, Tom

Userlevel 2

My friend has received her Currys voucher but I have not. Over 6 months have passed and the email stating that my voucher was just a click away keeps returning back to the Refer a friend information page, what is happening???

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @baileyv1,

We are dealing with this via PM already so please respond there if you haven’t already and one of the Team will reply as soon as possible.

Mohammed

Userlevel 2

I am still no further on.

Your team has not responded.

Do not send me another email stating that somebody is doing something when the opposite is true.

Only send one when you can send an image of the voucher barcode, that is all I am interested in.

Victor Bailey

Userlevel 3

19 Days and counting for them to acknowledge that their own e-mail confirming I will receive my offer is valid.

I work for myself, and if I operated this way to my clients, I’d be out of business in about 4 minutes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I am still no further on.

Your team has not responded.

Do not send me another email stating that somebody is doing something when the opposite is true.

Only send one when you can send an image of the voucher barcode, that is all I am interested in.

Victor Bailey

We are dealing with this via PM so we will continue to advise further there.

@Henry Jones, I am sorry about the delay here as the claims are handled via our promotional partner but will respond as soon as we can via PM.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I’ve just checked the status of the refer a friend reward page and it’s still on “pending”. We both received an email to say “Your reward is coming” back on the 15th Feb. 

Three bill payments have been made on my friends side since then and it has been more than 90 days since receiving the above email. 

Tried talking to online chat, but didn’t resolve issue. 

Mine is the same.  Still showing as pending and my friend has now paid 3 months 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jo217 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?