Question

Remove Suspension

• 14 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I paid my bill of £54.93 yesterday so all up to date but the suspension has not been lifted can you please remove the suspension so I can use my phone please. 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Can someone please get in touch my phone isn’t working until you lift the suspension. It says your open 9am-6pm 

Userlevel 1

Hey I am up to date with my bills and paid my recent bill yesterday of £54.93 and I can see it’s been taken from my account. The temporary suspension hasn’t been lifted so haven’t got  access to my phone. Can someone please look into this and get back to me with the suspension lifted please.

thanks 

Dan 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Dannyboy37,  I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams so they can take a look.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Can someone please get in touch my phone isn’t working until you lift the suspension. It says your open 9am-6pm 

These are opening times are for the iD Live Chat service, which has staff available 9am - 6pm (at weekends).

The iD Community doesn’t have opening hours - best to use the online chat to get in-touch with ID.

i paid my bill twice this morning and the suspension still hasn’t removed i need to be able to remove my phone help 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

i paid my bill twice this morning and the suspension still hasn’t removed i need to be able to remove my phone help 

Have you tried the suggestion made by @WelshPaul in this thread?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Milan Davidson 

Have you since sorted this? Or do you still need help.

We’d need to manually lift the suspension if it hasn’t already been done but can PM you here if needed.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?