Question

Replacement SIM not working

I've activated a replacement SIM at 21h00 and it,still not working (06h30). Over 9 hrs ago...

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @michaelfagg,

Try restarting your handset as sometimes the SIM update is not taken into account.

Let us know how you get on.

Was the old phone/SIM reported as lost/stolen at all?

Mohammed

Hi, I've had a similar problem however I’ve both restarted the device and tried the sim on a different device on both occasions the sim hasn't activated at all. I’ve made sure its been activated on my end, going so far as to try and activate it again (Said was already activated) this was over 24hr ago

Hi, I’ve both restarted the device and tried the sim on a different device on both occasions the sim hasn't activated at all. I’ve made sure its been activated on my end, going so far as to try and activate it again (Said was already activated) this was over 24hr ago

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Iris Owen, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?