Solved

Request Rejected? ID Mobile blocking my Wifi IP right after I purchase a monthly contract?!

• 11 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, I purchased a 12 month contract last night. This morning I try to access the IDMobile site at which point I keep getting the error

“The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 1994886947437139797”

I’m not sure why this has happened could someone help with this please.

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 11 June 2021, 11:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Solved? Upon further inspection it seems to be an IDMobile nationwide fault.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Yea, I have encountered this issue many times and one way to reproduce it every single time is to click on the “Remember me” check box when logging in to the forums and then visit idmobile.co.uk.

You will get:

Only way to resolve the issue is to clear your browsers cache! 👍

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yea, I have encountered this issue many times and one way to reproduce it every single time is to click on the “Remember me” check box when logging in to the forums and then visit idmobile.co.uk.

You will get:

Only way to resolve the issue is to clear your browsers cache! 👍

Only problem with this is that I am still yet to receive my new sim and so naturally I do not have an account on the account site yet so I’m not sure why this is happening. I did in fact try a different browser and got the same error also I switched over to a friend’s WiFi and got the same error.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I tried to access the site specifically to see if I can make my account now that I purchased the contract but that error showed up and I’ve never logged in before.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It has nothing to do with your IP address, WiFi or you personally.

If you clear your web browsers history/cache and go to idmobile.co.uk and things will work again.

FYI - You won’t be able to register an account without the SIM as i’m pretty sure ID Mobile send a one time passcode via text during the registration process.

Why iD Mobile?