Question

Samsung A71 - issues?

• 23 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I upgraded to Samsung A71 in Nov last year.  I have had continual issues with it -

major one is the mic not working: go to answer a call and they can't hear me, have to switch ph off & back on again.

Swipe screen stops working

Volume refuses to do what's its asked, trying to turn it down and it goes up? 

Does anyone else have problems with this phone or just me? 

Unfortunately I don't have a spare phone and therefore can't really reith they phone as I will be without contact. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @JasonRoy 

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your Samsung A71. We would usually advise taking the phone to your local Carphone Warehouse store to book this in for repair, however, all Carphone Stores are currently closed due to Covid until 12/04/21. In the meantime, we would advise contacting Samsung directly as they will be able book a repair on their end and arrange collection of the handset too. You can contact them below:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

-Mohsin

I upgraded to Samsung A71 in Nov last year.  I have had continual issues with it -

major one is the mic not working: go to answer a call and they can't hear me, have to switch ph off & back on again.essay writer

Swipe screen stops working

Volume refuses to do what's its asked, trying to turn it down and it goes up? 

Does anyone else have problems with this phone or just me? 

Unfortunately I don't have a spare phone and therefore can't really reith they phone as I will be without contact. 

Thank you my issue has been solved

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @JasonRoy 

We are sorry to hear you are having all these issues with your phone. We can only advise booking this in for repair through Samsung directly https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

Alternatively, you can wait until the Carphone Store re-open on 12/04/21. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?