Question

Santander One Time Password Not Coming Through

• 13 November 2020
  • 4 replies

I just switched from a different network to ID mobile and would receive Santander One Time Passwords fine on my old network, but they do not come through to my ID SIM. I know that it is not a problem with the Santander bank, and have seen other people post on here that have the same problem, but can see no sufficient answers, apart from someone saying they will PM the individual, so if you could PM me an answer that would be great - I cannot access online or mobile banking and I really need to.

Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

@iD Support please read this ^

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @amypercy,

Have you had any further issues since your post? A few days ago a workaround was implemented to help fix the issue of OTP messages failing. Please restart your phone, give it another try and let us know how it goes.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

@iD Support can someone please help me with this issue. I can’t login to my online banking! I’ve been on 5 x live chats and they have been no help whatsoever.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@iD Support can someone please help me with this issue. I can’t login to my online banking! I’ve been on 5 x live chats and they have been no help whatsoever.

Hello @Christiemarin,

We’ve sent you a PM so we can look into this further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?