Solved

screen flicks and goes slow (Samsung A20e)

• 8 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I have the samsung a20e, the screen flickers alot and goes on a go slow and sometimes freezes altogether - is there a fix for this please? I have only had the phone a few months and this happens a few times daily
icon

Best answer by Gregor 8 August 2019, 11:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hey @Parco

I am pretty sure that this issue is covered by Samsung warranty if there is no physical damage to the phone. I would recommend you to visit your local Carphone Warehouse store and they can assist you with sending your phone for repair.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Parco,

If you purchased the handset from us, you can bring this in to your local Carphone Warehouse store as @Hikari has advised and we'll look at this further. Samsung handsets have a 24-month warranty, so providing there's no physical damage, you should be able to book this in with us.

If you didn't purchase it from us, you can contact Samsung or your retailer as a port of call, though, Carphone Warehouse can still complete warranty repairs from handsets not purchased by us but will need a valid proof of purchase from the retailer.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
I have been to carphone warehouse as advised and was told that they couldn't do anything and it was pointless sending it away to the engineer because it's an intermittent fault and they only have a few minutes to assess the fault n it's likely they will not see it and send the phone back as it is!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I have been to carphone warehouse as advised and was told that they couldn't do anything and it was pointless sending it away to the engineer because it's an intermittent fault and they only have a few minutes to assess the fault n it's likely they will not see it and send the phone back as it is!

Hello Parco,

I'm sorry to hear that.

The engineers would need to assess the phone at the repairs centre.
Is there something you're able to do like a specific set of steps that causes the fault to occur?
Such as opening an app causes the screen to flicker?

There is a high chance they would send back un-repaired if they couldn't find the fault.

Were the store able to replicate the fault?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?