Solved

short code sms not received

Userlevel 1

Others seem to ask with no help.  

I've been trying to get Uber code sent through. But they can't send a short code to this number 

icon

Best answer by Michelle 5 March 2021, 17:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Cheers for the feedback @Christoffo.

Take care, and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Will

Userlevel 1

Case in point.  They don't even read thoroughly.

PLEASE NOTE THE POINT WHERE I SAY IT TOOK 2 WEEKS TO SORT.....Sort being the point so please stop inboxing me 

Useless 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Johnholding and @Christoffo.

I’ll drop you each a Private Message so we can take a look into this for you both.

Will

Userlevel 1

Was the same, told them the same issue and there response was 'we dont understand pleaee send examples' which i had to do 4 times whilst waiting them getting back and asking for more.  Good luck. Id should train staff to understand

Oh no! I can’t access anything from banking to PayPal. Everything sends a code now. I’ll try starting a new thread to see if I can prompt someone to help. Thank you 

Userlevel 1

Took them nearly 2 weeks to sort and the customer service were no use as they just keep glong back asking stupid repetitive questions as they dont understand.

Worse mobile CS around all of them badly trained and they dont like negative feedback, so will rather fluff responses 

Seems it gets sorted about 1 month after switching on, no thanks to them.  Good kuck. Wishbi could give better ideas how to fix 

Can anyone advise what the resolve is for this? I’ve raised the same issue via live chat over 48 hours has passed and there’s been no update or resolution as promised. 

thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Christoffo 

Our tech team has advised they have checked all the services on your account and all have been provision correctly. We have been advised if you can test this again, either by setting up your Mobile banking etc, and provide us with the timestamps on when you do not receive your Shortcode so we can escalate this over. Please update us on this through the Private Message inbox.

Thank you.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Just for anybody else looking for a resolution for this problem.

1 week later and they are still unable to fix and don't seem to have a clue to what I mean from this problem. 

This is clearly the worse provider on the market 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Christoffo,

We’re not sure what the year has to do with this, but that said we’re working on resolving this. Troubleshooting is required and part of this is examples so we can raise the issue. When you have these, please send them via the PM. We appreciate your co-operation.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

This is your only reply to everyone complaing. Here's the thing folks. It's now taken them 4 days and they still want more. They now want examples of me not recieving codes. 

Unbelievable, is this early 2000!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Christoffo,

Cheers for the feedback. If you let the people you’re speaking to in the PMs know that, they’ll be sure to get that logged accordingly for you.

Will

Userlevel 1

But rather than answer a pretty simple question that seems to get asked lots and most mobile companies can deal with it you came back to ask more details. Meaning this question has taken nearly 4 days to answer 

If you think that's good CS you are sadly mistaken and should really look to improve this as many people but with the same problem.  

I have been unable to set up many things due to a bar on short code sms including my banking. Yet you seem to think 4 day turn around as being acceptable

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Christoffo,

Somebody will get back to you as soon as possible. We always get back to each PM within 48 hours. Looks as though you replied 18 hours ago.

Will

Userlevel 1

So, ID decide to take 48 hours to answer simple questions. Absolute joke of customer service is this!

So for those looking for the same as ID obviously have an issue they don't want to out the info on here to assist 

Shocking 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Christoffo 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help fix the issue you are experiencing. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?