Question

Signal dropping

• 31 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Over the last few weeks my signal is repeatedly dropping three or four times a day. We have always had great service of the past years. Is theier a problem in our area CH65?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @dock.side 

We are sorry to hear this. There may be an unplanned outage in your area which may have caused the issue. Please can you provide us with your full Postcode so we can look into this.

-Mohsin

Hi Moshin,

Postcode is CH65 9AD

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks @dock.side.

We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual.

We’re working as fast as we can to build a better, stronger network in your area. If you’re still having these issues after the weekend, please get back in touch and we’ll see if we can provide any further updates.

Will

Now 13 April… Still got the same problem, signal dropping day after day. We are unconnected most of the time, missing calls right left and centre.

What the hell is going on?

Been and made a complaint, got a reference number, had 3 telephone conversations, got a letter… but not a got a network signal

Crap service, crap complaints procedure

Time to refer the issue to the ombudsman me thinks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @dock.side 

We are sorry to hear you are still getting poor signal in your area. We can confirm this is being looked into and we hope for this to be resolved by 19/04/21. We understand how frustrating this must be for you, however, we would like to thank you for your continued patience.

-Mohsin

Forget it… we’re switching to a network that actually works

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m sorry to hear that @dock.side,

If you do change your mind and need any further help, please let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?