Solved

sim card

• 2 June 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I’m hoping you can help. I’m a nurse and I have a patient who has sent her SIM card when she returned a broken phone to her insurance company. She has no access to email/internet and hasn’t had a SIM card to put into her new phone for weeks now and has no means of contacting you. She has asked me to help her with this as I’m also an ID Mobile customer and she thought I might know how to contact you. Please can you give us a number which I could help her to phone you with to sort this out

Many thanks

lisa 

icon

Best answer by Pearl_c6 4 June 2020, 12:09

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lisa jane 

Welcome to iD Community and thank you for contact us. 

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, so out call- centers are currently close.

You will need to contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

The team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi

My SIM card is broken.What happens now? Can you  send  me a new one? Am disabled and cant make calls. DEsperate

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @POrky,

We’ll send you a Private Message and get you a new SIM card sent out.

Will

Hi Hope you have all my details……to send out newSIM card

Am ill and not good at IT

Thank You

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

The new SIM’s on it’s way @POrky 

All being well that should land through the door tomorrow.

*fingers crossed for you to get well soon*

Oh great...will feel safer.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Glad to hear it @POrky. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Will

Thanks for help.

Why iD Mobile?