Solved

Sim contract duration?

• 9 August 2018
  • 3 replies

How long is the ID pay monthly contract for for the £3.99 a month sim?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 10 August 2018, 13:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Snowdrop,

*Unless clearly advertised*
Our SIM-only plans are 30-day rolling plans.

After 30-days, they simply refresh for another 30-days and you'll get your full allowances again.
There's no long term commitment so you can cancel at any time with 30-days notice or request a PAC code to port out.

Mohammed
Hello @Snowdrop,

*Unless clearly advertised*
Our SIM-only plans are 30-day rolling plans.

After 30-days, they simply refresh for another 30-days and you'll get your full allowances again.
There's no long term commitment so you can cancel at any time with 30-days notice or request a PAC code to port out.

Mohammed

I searched through your terms and conditions page (https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions), to find this minimum period of 30 days. I didn´t find it, though and don´t really feal comfortable signing up to a SIM-only plan, without reading it in the actual terms and conditions. I suspect that the terms and conditions page is supposed to be general and that they also apply to contracts with phones. Is there a more specific one for the SIM-only 30-day rolling plans?
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi @maxleo98,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Our SIM only plans are 1 month plans which means that you are not tied down.

The 30 day SIM only plans will continue to renew monthly until you request to cancel with 30 days notice.

All the information can be found in Section 8 of our Terms and Conditions. The minimum term for a SIM only contract would be 30 days which means that you would be required to give 30 days notice.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?