Question

Sim Lock, PUK and PIN

• 10 May 2020
  • 4 replies

PUK code for my locked phone please, Help !  !!   !!!

I am very frustrated with the service. just know no active answer via a phone call and the community service? not sure. I am unable to receive and make calls for days. desperately need help.

Regards

Sam

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @sam_labi 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards

Aklima 

where is this private message and does the message answer my question, is this a joke, since Wednesday I could not make or receive a call and my work depend on my phone. I am so disappointed. I hope I don't pay for all unused hours. you may have to pay for my lost earning. This is not funny.

I am not sure if this is to answer my PUK and PIN lock question. I am currently unable to use my phone. I was glad that I receive a kind of response since Wednesday last week but this response does not help me in any way.

• Please can I have help with my phone? I need the phone for my work and currently, I cant use it. Please help sooner, thank you.

Regards
    Sam

•    

I am happy the contract is currently monthly...….on my way out, I will think. this is ridiculous, No way of contact when you have a problem. don,t come asking me anything money because I will not pay for what I do no use. So better get your really poor service in other...….really silly and unbelievable service or lack of it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @sam_labi 

Sorry for all the troubles your going through. 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Please check your inbox for the message or any notifications.

Thanks,

Pearl

The chat is another waste of time…..thank you very much

Why iD Mobile?