Question

sim not provisioned

• 17 October 2019
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 1

Suddenly popped up this morning. Tried to connect to network but says unavailable 

13 replies

Userlevel 1

Mine's the same 

Userlevel 1

And me, on the bright side it looks like it's a network thing so I can stop looking for a paperclip to open my sim card tray

Userlevel 1

Same here

Userlevel 1

Same here

Ditto in Bristol. I can make calls now but no mobile data after sim not provisioned after multiple reboots

Mine is ok now.

hey there, my phone was working at around 2am this morning, i put it on charge as normal and this morning i woke up and it said “network doesnt allow #m6?? so i cannot use internet :/ i am able to make calls at the moment but the bars keep coming & going...not that i am happy about it but relieved to know its quite a few people experiencing the same as i thought id have to pay out for something to be fixed...has this happened to anyone before or just today, ive been with them for 4 months and not had a previous problem.

Me too, popped up over night.

Userlevel 8
Badge

Hi @Dorsetblades29 @John Smith @Id mobile user number 53478447 @tionrec @jadelc12 @Izzieob @dunshoppin @bnylk 

We are aware of some issues affecting the network and we’re currently working with our network partners to resolve this as soon as possible.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this causes you.

Thanks,

The iD Team

Userlevel 1

Mine's back now 

I restarted my phone just now and the not provisioned thing disappeared so think it's working again if anyone wants to try that too.

Userlevel 1

hey there, my phone was working at around 2am this morning, i put it on charge as normal and this morning i woke up and it said “network doesnt allow #m6?? so i cannot use internet 😕 i am able to make calls at the moment but the bars keep coming & going...not that i am happy about it but relieved to know its quite a few people experiencing the same as i thought id have to pay out for something to be fixed...has this happened to anyone before or just today, ive been with them for 4 months and not had a previous problem.

This is the first problem I've had with ID and I've been with them since May 2016. 

I'd say that's pretty good going. I've had some bad experiences with other mobile providers - particularly with hidden costs and surprise bills - but I plan to stay with ID for the considerable future and I recommend them to everyone 

hey there, my phone was working at around 2am this morning, i put it on charge as normal and this morning i woke up and it said “network doesnt allow #m6?? so i cannot use internet 😕 i am able to make calls at the moment but the bars keep coming & going...not that i am happy about it but relieved to know its quite a few people experiencing the same as i thought id have to pay out for something to be fixed...has this happened to anyone before or just today, ive been with them for 4 months and not had a previous problem.

This is the first problem I've had with ID and I've been with them since May 2016. 

I'd say that's pretty good going. I've had some bad experiences with other mobile providers - particularly with hidden costs and surprise bills - but I plan to stay with ID for the considerable future and I recommend them to everyone 

And to be fair, it's threes fault not ID. I'll let them have this one lol! 

Why iD Mobile?