Solved

Sim not provisioned

• 6 August 2018
  • 7 replies

Hi, just upgraded to Nokia 6.1, fitted new SIM, set up phone but data not operative. Notification stated "SIM not provisioned" ?????
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 August 2018, 13:29

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Holmesdx,

If you processed an upgrade, you may have received a new SIM with this. In most cases with an upgrade, the new SIM is blank and not active.

Are you able to try your old iD SIM in the device?

Mohammed
Thanks, but sorted out. All the swap over info came late after which I'd already figured it out. You nailed it by the way.
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Great to hear you're up and running @Holmesdx!
Hi Mohammed, I'm having the same problem..
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Mohammed, I'm having the same problem..

Hey @JasonNicol,

See below:
Hello @Holmesdx,

If you processed an upgrade, you may have received a new SIM with this. In most cases with an upgrade, the new SIM is blank and not active.

Are you able to try your old iD SIM in the device?

Mohammed

Can you let me know if this works?

Mohammed

Hi, 

I upgraded my contract on 10th December 2020 and the operator said I can keep using the same sim card. Since then it has been saying ‘sim card not provisioned’. I tried to restart the phone and the app a few times, but not any better. It just not possible to get in touch with some of the operators on the phone, the live chat button doesn’t turn up……. It is so frustrating that since then I have been unable to use my phone. Can you please help me out ASAP!!!!!???? I can’t run my business……..

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @svet,

I’ve replied to your other post on the Community.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?