Solved

sim not working

• 23 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi I have just got a sim only instead of upgrading again. Got a sim sent out and it’s not working. All of the correct numbers are in, I tried the web browser and app, tried turning my phone off and on again, tried removing sim and hasn’t worked either 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 23 June 2021, 19:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you have purchased a new SIM only plan rather than upgrading an existing one then you now have two accounts with ID Mobile (each with their own mobile number assigned) and you will receive two bills every month.

New SIM only plan SIM’s are already activated prior to being shipped out.

Just pop it into your phone and make a call or send a text. 🙂

If the SIM doesn’t appear to be working when you pop it in your phone then a member of the ID Mobile forum staff will need to take a look at your account.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Erin Siddoway 

We are sorry to hear you new sim is not working. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview 

We’ll see you there.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?