Solved

sim only pay monthly minimum term ?

• 17 June 2018
  • 3 replies

hello, what is the minimum term for pay monthly plans ? what exacly 30 days rolling contract means ? can you change to pay as you go after 30 days or is it a minimum number of months or a minimum bundle value each month? cancelation procedure ?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 21 June 2018, 15:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi @AdrianP

We offer a range of plans on 30-Day SIM only deals, you can find them here on our website:

SIM Only deals

The cheapest plan we offer is £3.99 per month, with 150 minutes, unlimited texts and 500 MB of data.

Our deals do change regularly, however, so it;'s worth keeping an eye on the website.

SIM only deals are notably cheaper than standard smartphone contracts. They even offer the flexibility to change devices whenever you please.

Here at iD Mobile, we offer SIM only deals on 30-day rolling contracts. This means you're free to modify your plan monthly, increasing your data or decreasing your minutes to suit your lifestyle.

Let us know if you have any further questions :)

Thanks,

Chloé.
Thank you Chloe, but still no answers to my questions ? I'm looking to switch to this network but until I get this answers, I can't. No mention about this on the website

what is the minimum term for pay monthly plans ?can you change to pay as you go after 30 days or is it a minimum number of months, or a minimum bundle value each month? cancelation procedure ?

Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @AdrianP,

I can answer these questions.

what is the minimum term for pay monthly plans ?

If you're on a SIM-only, it's 30-days.
For handsets, you can leave at any time, but after your returns period, a termination fee would be applied.

You'd be required to give 30-days notice for cancellations.

can you change to pay as you go after 30 days

It's not possible to convert to a PAYG at customer request unfortunately.

it a minimum number of months, or a minimum bundle value each month?

Again, as above, for SIM-only plans, it's 30-days rolling. So each 30-days you'll get your new allowances.

cancelation procedure ?

And if you wanted to cancel, there's no need to call for SIM-only accounts.

You can carry out tariff changes, cancellations and request a PAC right from within MyiD or the app.

Hope this answers your questions.

Again, let us know if you have any further queries ☺️

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?