Question

SIM only to new contract - latest bill correct?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Good evening.

Probably one for the iD staff to confirm or clarify, but if anyone else knows.  I’m just curious, that’s all.

So, recently switched from a SIM only setup to a new device and service on contract.  This effectively saw me move from £8 p/m to £22 p/m.  All’s good here and it was the most-effective way to get all what I wanted - thank you iD!

I’ve received my latest/new bill and I’m just confused.  I know that costs and charges are usually billed in advance - and here’s where I’m probably missing something…

16th day of each month is my ‘day’.  Ordered my new setup on 2nd June and all associated data and things seem to have been put into effect as of that date.  My latest (new) bill has credited me for - I guess - what was my old SIM only stuff from 2nd - 15th June.  That I can understand.  But my new charges are not 2nd - 15th June, rather 2nd June - 15th July.  July?  I would have assumed ‘June’ but bill me advance charges or something?  Even writing this is confusing me, LOL  ;o)

Perhaps reaching out to July is the way to do this, I dunno.  As long as my next bill is £22 I’m sure all is good.

Peace.

Jonty.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The “Understanding your iD Mobile bill” community article might help answer your query.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Andewhite,

Thanks for chipping-in - but no, it doesn’t.  It’s a bit of a minefield, hence if anyone from iD can clarify then I’d be grateful.  But as per my post, I’m sure all will be good as per next billing.  Just a bit odd.

Best,

Jonty.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jonty Soper,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

iD Mobile

Why iD Mobile?