Question

Speak to a Human

• 4 December 2020
  • 9 replies

I have tried to transfer my number from Three to ID. I have submitted my PAC Code successfully but received a text yesterday to say there has been an issue and a link to customer services, which does NOTHING. 

How do I speak to a human? I have tried the chat line multiple times, left questions, replied to questions, liked answers from ID Team. This is getting ridiculous. Why don’t you have a customer service team? I imagine my issue could have been sorted in minutes with an actually human being!!!!

This is beyond frustrating, I wish I knew how awful this system was being I switched to ID. 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 1

Me too!!!  I don’t think they have real people anymore.  The chatbot is useless and the automated service hung up on me as I didn’t fit the criteria of answers.  Help us someone!

Userlevel 1

I have been waiting since the 30th November. Was told it would be done yesterday but it wasn’t and now I can’t even use live chat as the ID homepage has been down since yesterday afternoon. ID really need to get their house in order. This is beyond a joke now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello all,

Can you all confirm if you’ve since manage to resolve the issue or still needed help with this?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I got my transfer confirmation text through yesterday so all fine here now

Userlevel 1

Sorry Mohammed … I’d given up checking for replies.  SIM received and finally activated so that’s all fine.  Still can’t see my current account … I can login now but it still brings up my plan from 1 year ago.  Was it you who suggested trying another email account?  I think I just won’t use the app.  Also now thinking I won’t stay long with ID.  Thanks for answering :grin:

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @BeenCalledWorse,

Cheers for letting us know.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @AllisoninScotland,

That’s correct, if you use a different email address to register you’ll be able to use the App.

Will

I haven't received my sim card still why is there no one to talk too!!! This place is a joke!!!! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Nataliedavies145,

We are sorry to hear that you have not been able to get in touch with us. Our Live Chat Team here can often be used for issues such as this one.

We have since replied to your other post here along with sending you a PM.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?