Solved

Speaking with a human

• 19 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Can anyone help me, i have a question I need to ask privately to a real person from Id mobile, does anyone know how I can contact them?

I have tried the live chat and everytime it says no agent is available and try again, this has been everytime I've tried over several days.

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Will 20 January 2021, 16:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Bex-kk21,

We can answer any questions. before we send you a Private Message though, what’s the general gist of the inquiry?

Will

It's in regard to a defaulted acoount, I needed to ask for some help but I didn't know how I could speak with someone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Bex-kk21,

No problem, we’ll PM you so we can get you some support on this.

Mohammed

Hi

I need to speak to an actual person, my contact plan has finished but they still want me to pay, I've been trying to call the whole day no one s picking up, I need to speak to an actual person and not a bloody robot.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

No mobile network would abruptly cut you off at the end of a contract, it would always continue rolling as is until we’ve been notified by yourself that you wished to cancel or make any changes.

So services would continue to be provided as they had been.

We’ve sent you a message so that we can help you further though with any cancellation request @Adela.P 

Why iD Mobile?