Solved

Speech Phone signal dropping

• 21 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am having problems with my signal in PE2

I can make and receive calls but the signal keeps dropping momentarily.

This makes life very difficult when you hear things like:

“Yes we can do this job for you and will be with you on ……….(silence)………..and the cost will be……..(silence)…….will that be okay for you?”

“Can you repeat that please?”

“Yes, I said……………...(silence)……….(continuing silence)………….and 49p. Is that okay?”

What can you do about this ongoing problem?

icon

Best answer by Kevin 28 January 2021, 18:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @BR34095 

We are sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with your coverage.

Please could you confirm your full postcode and we’ll check the masts within your area?

Thanks

Michelle 

I have been in touch with ID chat on three occasions and have been told that there are problems in the area but when they will be fixed is open ended. I do understand that ID may have difficulties in getting engineers to fix problems with COVID-19 etc. but this is not helping my situation in not being able to make or receive calls. Without meaning to sound selfish, I rely on my phone!

Reluctantly I have had to take the decision to leave ID.

I have tried the sim in 2 phones to ensure that it was not my phone at fault. I am in PE2 for your information. I don’t want to give the full postcode on a public forum.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’ll send you a private message now so that we can look into this more thoroughly from our side.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?