Solved

Start 30 day rolling plan without direct debit

• 20 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello ID MOBILE, 

I'm not a current customer but I would like to get your £16 - 30 day monthly plan, which gives 100GB data. I want to renew the contract every month (MYSELF), but your registration process wants to set up a direct debits - which I do not want.

Can you please help me start the sim, without the direct debit, so I can put money on it when i am ready. I also can't seem to post any questions, ask anyone or communicate with anyone on this community. 

Please just answer my question or send/post it wherever it goes in your web. For the record I only want the sim if I can renew it myself, rather than direct debit. 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 22 November 2021, 12:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You cannot 

Can you please help me start the sim, without the direct debit, so I can put money on it when i am ready.

No, a direct debit is required to setup a pay monthly account. 👍

Hello Mohsin, 

I can't reply without potentially sounding rude but that's not what I asked you for information about. If I cannot get the 30 day rolling sim without a direct debit, then you do not have to respond to this. 

If I can, then please tell me how, since I cannot speak to anyone directly. Assume I've looked on your website and found what I see as the best fit for me. 

Thank you. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Ededed 

I think it would be best for you to check out our Pay as You go Sim deals below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/shop/plans/pay-as-you-go/sim-only

This will work on a Month by Month basis and you are not tied to a 12/24 month contract. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?