Solved

Still waiting on old number being transferred

Userlevel 1

Used my PAC code to transfer my old number over. Was told it would be done within 48hrs. We're now 6 days later and I'm still waiting on it being done! 3 times I have been on to the useless chat feature to be told it has been marked urgent and the tech team will get to it. Totally unacceptable. Not great for a first time customer. No-one will tell me how long it's going to take. If I knew it would be this much hassle, I would have went with another company. Total shambles!!!! 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 14 June 2022, 13:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

34 replies

Userlevel 1

Perfect @andewhite I'll try that tonight. Thanks for all your help.

Userlevel 1

This is hilarious! When I now try yo go on live chat, it gives me the message of 

"The requested URL was rejected, please consult with your administrator!"

Have the disabled the live chat from my device? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Log out of the forum and stay logged out while accessing live chat.

Userlevel 1

@WelshPaul brilliant, that worked. Thankyou. 

I managed to get through to advisor who asked for my PAC code again. They said that its in hand and the number should be transferred over by tomorrow at 6pm. - 9 days later!

Does anyone know where I stand about cancelling the contract if I have used the sim card and new contract phone? I have obviously opened it and started using it but clearly they aren't fulfilling their side of the contract? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You might want to wait until your number has actually been ported over and working on iD, before you look at leaving without penalty - given their customer service in your case.

Userlevel 1

Ok. That makes sense. Hopefully it will all be sorted by tomorrow 6pm. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ddlcook836

Sorry for the delayed reply here, I’m just typing up a message as we speak and will be responding to you via PM.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

My number has changed! Thanks for all your help @andewhite 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@ddlcook836,

I can see that we did PM you and this now seems to be resolved.

If you require any assistance, please let us know and we can help you out.

Regards,

Kash

Why iD Mobile?