Question

Taken money form me without permission, despite telling me that you cancelled it and wouldn't take any money

Wanted to cancel my contract within 14 day cool off period:

Ignored emails
Ignored on social media
Can’t get through on live chat

Eventually get through: They say its cancelled and wont take any money out

Fast forward a couple of weeks and they have took money out and left a bill on my doorstep. 

Ignored emails
Ignored on social media
Can’t get through on live chat

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Kmm288 

Am really sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima 

Did you get this sorted? I now have the same problem

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @lhart101 , could you provide a little more details as to what’s happened please?

Will

I ordered a new contract on Thursday morning.

You did the credit check etc and I went ahead 

Got a thank you email and seconds later got an email to say it would be delayed 5 days.

Used the online chat to try and cancel the order, had to speak to 5 agents, most of whom couldn’t help me, and finally got through to someone who said he would cancel it and no money would be taken. I have the chat transcript stating this. However, £49.99 has been taken from my account, suggesting it wasn’t cancelled at all.

I do not want this contract to be activated nor do I want the phone - I want the whole thing cancelled. I have been trying all day yesterday and today to sort this and I get nowhere with the online system.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I’ve sent you a private message now @lhart101 . Please try to keep any future issues to just the one topic in future if you can please, just so to save us any confusion and allow us to assist more people.

Cheers,

Will

Why iD Mobile?