Termination fee charged after I cancelled agreement

• 18 July 2020
  • 9 replies

I was out of contract, but have still been charged a termination fee why? 

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Kurt27 , I believed I have answered this elsewhere for you haven’t I? If you cancelled your Direct Debit before the final bill was taken (30 days after your notice was provided)  then we’d be unable to take it automatically, and you’d need to pay manually through the App.

Does that clear it u, or was there anything else you’d like to discuss?

Will

Kurt27

Hi Will, no I received an email saying that ID had received a payment, so I cancelled my direct debit, then the nex day I received another email saying final bill and this had the termination fee on it (this was more than my normal monthly bill). Now that I've cancelled my direct debit I need to talk to someone about this, but ID account/ app isn't working now. So, I called and try to use the last o numbers of my bank account and last two numbers of my mobile but this doesn't work either. Is there any way to talk to someone please??

Thanks again Kurt27

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kurt27 ,

The payment that was made is for your monthly contractual amount. The final bill is processed 24 hours after the line is disconnected and is due for payment within 14 days from then.

If you cancel your contract before the minimum term it is likely that you would incur a termination fee which would also reflect on the final bill. If you would like to make a payment you can call 7777 from your iD phone or 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile. (Charges may vary) . Please select option 2 (hear your balance, make a payment).

If you are unable to log into your account due to the password being incorrect you can request a new one HERE.

Please let us know if you still have any issues and we can help you out.

Regards,

Kash

Hi @Kurt27 ,

The payment that was made is for your monthly contractual amount. The final bill is processed 24 hours after the line is disconnected and is due for payment within 14 days from then.

If you cancel your contract before the minimum term it is likely that you would incur a termination fee which would also reflect on the final bill. If you would like to make a payment you can call 7777 from your iD phone or 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile. (Charges may vary) . Please select option 2 (hear your balance, make a payment).

If you are unable to log into your account due to the password being incorrect you can request a new one HERE.

Regards,

Kash

Hi Kash,

I'll tried to call the above number, but still can't talk to anyone. It's says my balance is £0, I have pay he final bill. So I put the last two numbers of my bank account and the last two of my ID mobile, but its saying these are incorrect..... how can I talk to someone?? 

Thanks again Kurt27 

Hi @Kurt27 ,

Regards,

Kash

Hi Kash,

I'll tried to call the above number, but still can't talk to anyone. It's says my balance is £0, I haven't pay he final bill. So I put the last two numbers of my bank account and the last two of my ID mobile, but its saying these are incorrect..... how can I talk to someone?? 

Thanks again Kurt27 

Hi Kash, I'll tried to call the above number, but still can't talk to anyone. It's says my balance is £0, but I haven't pay the final bill. So I put the last two numbers of my bank account and the last two of my ID mobile, but its saying these are incorrect..... how can I talk to someone??  Thanks again Kurt27 

Hi @Kurt27 ,

Regards,

Kash

Hi Kash,

I'll tried to call the above number, but still can't talk to anyone. It's says my balance is £0, I haven't pay the final bill. So I put the last two numbers of my bank account and the last two of my ID mobile, but its saying these are incorrect..... how can I talk to someone?? 

Thanks again Kurt27 

Sorry I've send my last reply a few times in error! I was trying to update some typos.

Regards Kurt27.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Kurt27 

If you could check your Private Messages here, we’ve just messaged you to get some further details.

We’ll then look into any billing-related queries you have there.

Why iD Mobile?