Question

Terminology

• 8 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Since the coronavirus emergency I’ve used my mobile a lot more to call older friends who don’t use mobiles, usually while trying to buy or deliver shopping for them.

This has increased my usage, so I’ve run out of call time, so I paid for a top-up. Is it normal for that not to appear in records so that I got another message saying I have used 100% of my minutes and will be charged 49p per minute from now on?

And will it now take effect, or will I in fact be charged 49p?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @CarolT 

If you have bought an add-on for extra minutes these will be on your account, unfortunately the automated texts don’t take these into account and wont show you add on allowance 

However, you can log into the iD Mobile app or My Account online and see your remaining Add On allowances 

Are you on a monthly contract or a pay as you go plan? It may be worth moving to a different plan that includes more allowances to prevent you from running out in the future - this can also be completed within the iD Mobile app or My Account services. Find out how to do that here 

Hope this helps

Richard C

_

Has my post answered your query? Then please mark it as answered so others can benefit.

Why iD Mobile?