Question

terrible coverage

• 20 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi I cannot get a signal on my phone when out and about, I have checked your coverage section on the website and it says good but I can never get on line and struggle with calls and text messages, hope you can help

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @bubblegum13 ,

We are sorry to hear about the issues with the coverage.

Can you advise if you are experiencing this issue everywhere? Could you please try the SIM in a different handset to see if this makes any difference?

Please get back to us so that we can advise you further?

Thanks,

Kash

Hi Kash,

It is everywhere apart from inside the house where it connects to my home wifi, I have tried the sim in another handset but same issue, its the coverage is so poor and I am regretting changing over to ID from vodafone now as never had these issues before

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @bubblegum13 

Please can you provide us with your postcode so we can check to see if there is any unplanned outage or maintenance working taking place in your area?

-Mohsin

FY2 0TT, surely an outage or maintenance would not go on this long? Its been since i took out the contract?

Hey @bubblegum13

We’ve carried out a check for you and can see there is an issue in the area, apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. 

We’ve popped you a PM, so that we can take a further look into this for you. 

Jade  

Why iD Mobile?