texts messages

• 7 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Can somebody help me out, every time I send a text message it says ‘not delivered’ and the person I’m sending the text too receives the message 3 or more times 

can someone give me help on how to stop this happening or advice on how to stop it

many thanks 

holly 

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Holly97 

I think this might be just a glitch in the network. Did it happened before to you? It could be caused by overloaded masts, it happened to me during the new year eve when everyone was sending wishes to their families and my said "not delivered" but my brother received it like 10 times. Just to make sure maybe you could reset your network settings (this will reset your all remembered WiFi networks as well) to see if that would help you (for the step by step guide how to do it we would need to know what phone you are using).

If you are using an iPhone ans you try texting by iMessage try these steps to fix it

1) Try turning off iMessage (Settings > Messages)2) then restart your phone (by pressing and holding the on/off button)3) tap Settings > Phone > My Number and confirm that it is correct. 4) If it is not correct, please enter the correct number)5) then turn iMessage back to On (Settings > Messages)6) go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and see if the correct number is displayed under “Start new conversations from

Let me know if this helps.

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Hello, this has been happening a couple of weeks after I got my contract. I’d say I’ve had the I’d contract over a year now. I don’t use iMessage just normal texts and have tried turning my phone on and off. That didn’t help. 

if you have anymore tips that would be brilliant, thank you for your help 😊

Why iD Mobile?