Question

The best phones for under £200?

• 4 March 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
What is the best mobile phone for under £200 or £20 per month on a contract.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi @SkemBaz
In that price range i'd have to agree with some these guys.
The moto G6 has some great feedback and is featured top in many leading review sites.

In my opinion, it's definitely worth a look at. But don't be affraid to look around, theres some great deals out there for the taking.

Best Regards
Adam
Userlevel 1
Xiaomi Mi A2 is a best smart phone.its little bit higher than your budget but its has many new advance features.
Userlevel 3
Badge
Wileyfox swift 2 x. It's on sale for £109. I have the wileyfox swift 2 and it's a bit slow sometimes (lack of RAM) but this version has more. They have 2 year warranty too, and the customer service people were helpful when I thought my phone had broken (luckily it was the cable, and I was just enquiring about getting a new phone, but they put me through to tech support guy who said he'd sort it out for me if it wasn't the cable). Has lasted me way longer than my galaxy a3.
Userlevel 2
Personally I like Motorola's Moto G6. It costs about £170.
Userlevel 2
I quite like the Motorola's as a cheap and cheerful phone the Moto G6 is about £170 SIM free.
You cannot go wrong with Xiaomi if you are on a budget, their devices are available here in the UK from this link Xiaomi

They have some great devices, that have good specs for less than £200, you can also get some of them on contract too.
Userlevel 2
What's the best mobile that costs less than £200?

Why iD Mobile?