Question

Top Cashback

• 25 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I signed up to a new 24 month contract with ID via Top cashback.  Top cashback has submitted the claim to ID on several occasions using my order number and despite me paying my monthly bills, ID are saying they do not recognise the order number. I have checked the original email from ID and the order number provided is correct. 

Top cashback have asked that I contact ID direct to provide me with a different order number.

Any idea on a way to contact ID by email or telephone as there is nowhere for me to query this on the app?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Netballkerryga 

You can contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team as they will be able to look into this for you. If you have any issues, please let us know.

-Mohsin

Already tried this before posting here. It doesn't understand my query and responds about delays in deliveries. Absolutely useless to be honest. 

I need to speak to an actual person, not a robot.

If someone could please contact me please.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Netballkerryga 

We will send you a Private Message so one of our support team members can help you with this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages

-Mohsin

I have also had the same issue - I have even sent my case to the documents email address ID but no reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @haiderali 

The email address you have used may not be a monitored email account and does not accept incoming emails, this being the reason why you have not received a reply back. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for your reply - it is very much appreciated.

The email is monitored and I received a reply a few hours after your message.

I have replied to both the email as well as the private message as well as of course this message.

Many thanks.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Haider

Why iD Mobile?