Solved

Transfer of old number

sent PAC code on Friday afternoon but still not transferred? When will it transfer

icon

Best answer by Michelle 2 February 2021, 11:36

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @bertrc10 

Welcome to iD Community.

Please see here for full information on Transfer my mobile number to iD.

I trust this will answer your question. 

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I have signed up for an ID sim card only, i want to keep my existing number, i have submitted the pac etc but still not changed over, how do i actually speak with a proper person on here to resolve, getting frustrated 

Userlevel 1

I would really like someone to help me. I am trying to transfer my old number from EE mobile to I’d mobile. I have filled out the online transfer form and ‘services’ through the app but these do not seem to be working. My details have been entered correctly. It’s frustrating when you have an issue and cannot speak to anyone over the phone.

Userlevel 1

EE Have supplied the PAC code but ID says there is an issue!! very frustrating ID 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mick2122,

Sorry to hear that.

Can you clarify on what the issue is? Or have you not been advised?

When we process a PAC request, as long as the network the number is porting from (in this case, EE) have released the number and the files, we’ll process this.

Time to time there can be a delay in the files being provided by the other network.

This can delay your port.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Mohammed, the information was submitted around the 23rd December? we eventually managed to send the info, but it was strange as i think we had to have the original EE sim inserted? still going to answer phone when we ring the phone with the new sim in (the number we want to keep) 

regards

Mick

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Mick2122 

What page did you submit the port to us in?

If the number hasn’t ported by this point still.  Then please register your iD Mobile account on our website here: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Once registered (using the iD Mobile number that came with the new SIM).  You can insert the PAC (code) and number you wish to move within your My Account area.  The number should port after 2 working days at most.

That is the best way to move a number over.  As it doesn’t require any other details (such as transaction number) to get going.

So providing the PAC (code) is still in-date with your old provider, you should be fine.  

Userlevel 1

Kevin

I getting really miffed with my experience, (wishing that i hadn't bothered) i did set up an account and can log in however when i place the PAC code sent to me by EE it doesn't work and to cap it all im now getting asked for another payment albeit i have had the sim less than two weeks. i cant speak to somebody live to get any clear guidance how to resolve this

yours dissapointed

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mick2122,

We will send you a PM now so that we can have the PAC code manually processed.

In regards to the bill, the first bill is generated 2 weeks into the new plan; this is because all networks bill you in advance for the monthly contract and as you have only just joined is on that plan, we wouldn’t have been able to bill you in advance for the first month.

Ryan

I have recently left Tesco to join ID. I have suvmitted

my pac code and all the correct information which I done two days ago now and it has still not transferred my number. Could someone please help me 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Aknowle07 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Same here. Transfered my old number to id mobile. Old number doesnt work nnow and hasnt been transfered

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Cel Andrej,

I am sorry to hear about that. When did you submit your PAC code to us? If it was done on a weekend, it should be finished by the end of the day the following Tuesday.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?