Question

Transferring Number Across At A Later Date

• 22 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’m not yet an ID Mobile customer but will be very soon (I Think).

So at the moment my wife & I are with TalkMobile (Vodafone network) and everything has been fine since we moved to them in November last year. However in April, Vodafone in their infinite wisdom decided to decommission the cell tower in the field behind our house and move it to a new location which has resulted in us having absolutely zero signal at our house. I am currently in talks with TalkMobile about this and am after them cancelling our 12 month contract early on the basis that they are no longer providing the service we signed up for.

Anyway, I have now found that the Three network have a reasonable signal at our house and so I am going to change to ID Mobile as they have better deals than Three direct do.

What I want to know is if I sign up for two ID Mobile sim only deals I won’t be able to immediately get the PAC codes from TalkMobile until they either finally allow me to leave early or wait until the contract is up in October. So will I be able to port the numbers across after 3 or 4 months of having the ID Mobile sims once I do have the PAC codes.

Sorry for the long winded post but I wanted to explain the situation fully.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @RussellS 

Sorry to hear about the recent signal issues you are having with your current provider. We can confirm you can still port your numbers over even after 3-4 months of having your iD mobile sims once you have your PAC code.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?