Solved

Two direct Debits

• 16 August 2022
  • 7 replies

I set up an account for my wife using your invite your friends and family etc. the account was for a sim only. I set a direct Debit and went through all the procedures and the account is now up and running . what we thought was odd is that we were getting two identicalĀ emails fromĀ  ID mobile.

Then when the sim arrived there were two of them. Checking our bank account this morning we noticed thatĀ  there were now 3 direct debits from Id mobile, my original one and two more for the account Iā€™d just set up for my wife. I deleted one of them hoping this would fix the problem.

Itā€™s very hard to fix a problem like this when you canā€™t talk to anyone.

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 16 August 2022, 16:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Clearly two additional plans have been ordered and supplied. You will need to speak to customer support and request they close the unwanted account. You can do that here.

Also, you shouldn't have deleted the direct debit, you will end up with a trashed credit rating for failure to pay.

I set up an account for my wife using your invite your friends and family etc. the account was for a sim only. I set a direct Debit and went through all the procedures and the account is now up and running . what we thought was odd is that we were getting two identicalĀ emails fromĀ  ID mobile.

Then when the sim arrived there were two of them. Checking our bank account this morning we noticed thatĀ  there were now 3 direct debits from Id mobile, my original one and two more for the account Iā€™d just set up for my wife. I deleted one of them hoping this would fix the problem.

Itā€™s very hard to fix a problem like this when you canā€™t talk to anyone.

Clearly two additional plans have been ordered and supplied. You will need to speak to customer support and request they close the unwanted account. You can do that here.

Also, you shouldn't have deleted the direct debit, you will end up with a trashed credit rating for failure to pay.

Ā 

Clearly two additional plans have been ordered and supplied.Ā 

Paul I did not order two additional plans. Now you want me to talk to a robot to clear this matter up, wish me luck, lol.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Why talk to a robot? Just ask to speak to an agent and the bot will connect you.

Good luck šŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @armthorpeĀ 

Ā 

It sounds like youā€™ve set up two new plans instead of just the one, Iā€™d recommend getting in contact as @WelshPaulĀ says via the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter so we can take a look into the extra order for you!

Ā 

Tom

Ā 

Hi, I have joined on 20 of August and my 1st bill is supposed to be on 5th October but I have been charged from my direct debit on 2nd September already.

Could you please correct this issue?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @NeliĀ 

Ā 

If youā€™ve joined us on the 20th August Iā€™d expect the first bill to come out 2 weeks after this date, around the 2nd/3rd of September.

Ā 

If youā€™d like to change your direct debit date you can do so in the iD Mobile app after the first bill has been taken.

Ā 

Iā€™d recommend seeing our page on this here.

Ā 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?