Question

Unable to access Live Chat

• 14 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

It seems the only way to make account changes is to open a live chat but I’ve tried to load Live chat via “https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat” in Chrome, the button doesn’t work. I tried it in Firefox, the button doesn’t respond. I tried in Tor browser, the button doesn’t respond. I tried in Microsoft edge browser, the button doesn’t respond. I finally tried the old deprecated Internet explorer browser and clicking the button opens a chat bar but it says “Connection unavailable”. It seems if I wanted to cancel or make any changes it won’t load.

I need immediate help with this as something like cancelling an account and stopping payments shouldn’t be this problematic, at this point this is near theft!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It’s responding for me but it does take several seconds before anything happens.

I then get the following:

Not good! 😔

Userlevel 1
Badge

It’s responding for me but it does take several seconds before anything happens.

I then get the following:

Not good! 😔

Given how difficult it already is to manage basic account things such as payment plan changes and cancellations - the single most basic things -  ID really needs to get it together on this front, it truly should not be this difficult to run a basic chat service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ysnhh,

Did you manage to get assist with this?

If not please get back to us here and we can send you a private message so we can assist you with your query.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?