Question

Unable to checkout on the website

• 22 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, as a new and so far satisfied customer, I have persuaded my partner to switch to you. We have tried multiple times to order a SIM only deal (£8.00, 5GB) on your website and the Carphone Warehouse website. Each time, the payment fails. My partner's bank account is well in credit, she has been with her bank for 10+ years, we have both checked that we have entered the correct details (probably about 20 times!), payments to other retailers work fine. The only clue I have is that when we tried and failed on the Carphone Warehouse website, the screen that was shown immediately after failure included my partner's date of birth, but the year showed YYYY. I completed it again, made sure the year was definitely there, went through the rest of the process but it failed again. Rinse and repeat! Please help, as not only is this frustrating, but my stepson also wants to switch to you. Thanks for your help, Frank

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @frankgilbert, thanks for getting in touch, and for the kind words too! We’re so thrilled to hear you’re enjoying life with iD Mobile so much!

I’m not entirely sure what’s causing the issue here; have you tried on a different device or browser to see if that works?

Alternately, you could give the Carphone Warehouse Sales Team a call to see if they can help process this for you. Their number is 0800 049 6250.

Let us know how you get on!

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?