Solved

Unable to login to iD acount

• 26 March 2019
  • 5 replies

Hello
i can’t find my login details to log into the site, I have tried going to forgot username and password but I can’t remember my username or password to get my forgotten details
please help
icon

Best answer by Gregor 26 March 2019, 20:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm having the same issue. It took me 3 attempts to change my password. It finally said my password has changed (although I had to do it on the website because the app wouldn't work) and then when it said i was successful in changing my password,I've tried to log in (on the website) and it says my password isn't right. So frustrating as my bill is higher than normal and I cant find out why

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @johnl7 

If you have already registered with your email address , you wont be able to register again with the same email address.

Your user name will be the email address you signed up with, however if you can’t remember it, you can find out what it is by following the below instructions:

1. Visit the login page on the iD App or My Account online.
  2. Click ‘Forgotten your username/email address?
  3. Enter –
    • Mobile Number (Number active on your SIM).
    • Account holder’s last name (Last name of person that purchased the account).
    • Account holder’s date of birth (Last name of person that purchased the account).
    • Click ‘Submit’

4.We’ll send you an 8-digit verification code via SMS.

5.Enter 8-digit code and click submit.

Once submitted and verified, you Username will appear on the screen.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Alex86 ,

That’s strange, can you please check if the email address is correct.

Thanks,

Pearl 

It won't even recognise my e mail address. I must have registered as I have a password for it. In desperation I tried to register again only to be asked for an 8 digit code which I have never seen. Before anyone suggests it, I have only one e mail address
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Daza

You can recover your username and password here https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/forgot-username/-/forgot/forgotpassword

Only this you need to remember is email address that you used to register to ID. You can check your inboxes to see which one has emails received from them and see if this will let you go to the next step.

Kind Regards

Why iD Mobile?