Question

unable to receive incoming calls and no missed call on phone either

• 6 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Unable to receive incoming calls, and no message received to state I have missed a call. My father has cancer and currently receiving stem cell treatment, and regularly in hospital. He has phoned me several times in the last three months, but I am not even aware he has called me. This is unacceptable. When I have checked coverage when I am at home, told it is very good. I have reset phone and it has made no difference at all. I need the phone to work as it should as have no home phone. This is really urgent due to the length of time this has been ongoing.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Fifey, sorry to hear about this. I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams as they’ll be able to offer assistance much more quickly than we can on the Community.

Have you tried entering your postcode here to see if there’s any network disruption in your area?

Thank you,

Rory

The live chat asked the same questions over and over, no questiona related to my ongoing issue. It was very unhelpful, it didn't assist with my problwm or advise who could help.

This has been ongoing for months and I really do need it resolved as soon as possible. 

It's very frustrating when you cannot speak to anyone to get help

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The live chat asked the same questions over and over, no question related to my ongoing issue. It was very unhelpful, it didn't assist with my problem or advise who could help.

This has been ongoing for months and I really do need it resolved as soon as possible. 

It's very frustrating when you cannot speak to anyone to get help

To speak to iD customer service in the online chat, just type “talk to a person” after you’re connected.

The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Good luck.

Why iD Mobile?