icon

Best answer by Ryan 10 December 2020, 16:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Lisaowens,

You can find our Live Chat Team here. A series of questions will be asked before you can be put through to an advisor. If you need to upgrade, you can also do this by logging into your account online or through our app. :slight_smile:

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I’m eligible for an upgrade, I’m trying to get an upgrade, go through the mobile ID app and select the phone and go through the process of selecting a plan etc. It takes me to a screen which requests bank details, which I enter, and it takes 1p from my account. A pop up from my bank states the transaction is successful however I then get taken to a screen from ID mobile stating that the card transaction was unsuccessful and that an error has occurred so I'm unable to complete the upgrade. I’ve tried doing this again and again now but haven’t been able to resolve the situation. 

Userlevel 1

I’m eligible for an upgrade, I’m trying to get an upgrade, go through the mobile ID app and select the phone and go through the process of selecting a plan etc. It takes me to a screen which requests bank details, which I enter, and it takes 1p from my account. A pop up from my bank states the transaction is successful however I then get taken to a screen from ID mobile stating that the card transaction was unsuccessful and that an error has occurred so I'm unable to complete the upgrade. I’ve tried doing this again and again now but haven’t been able to resolve the situation. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Lozza 

We are sorry to hear this.  please contact our ‘Upgrade’s Team’ on our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network function where someone will be able to assist you. Our team will proceed by verifying your details and the details of our competitor’s deal you’d like us to compare. You can chat to the upgrades team here - when in a chat, tell our virtual assistant that you would like to upgrade, you’ll then be directed to our ‘Upgrades Team’. Please note that the live chat ‘Upgrade Team’ are only available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays. 

I have just tested the Live Chat app and can confirm I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?