Userlevel 1

I'm due an upgrade on 19th June, what do I do if I dont want an upgrade

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 4 June 2021, 19:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 1

The reason I ask is that I have 2 contract phones with id mobile and now due to financial issues I can't continue with both

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You don’t have to do anything…

1. If you want to upgrade, upgrade.
  2. If you want to continue with your current ID Mobile plan then you don’t need to do anything. You’ll continue to be billed monthly but you’ll now be on a 30 day rolling contract.
  3. If you don’t want to continue with your ID Mobile plan then you need to cancel your ID Mobile plan by giving 30 days notice or PAC out.

More info here:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-support/leaving-id

Hi everyone I'm due an upgrade on the 11th of August and I'm currently using an Huawei honor 10 lite and would like to stick to a more updated version when I upgrade, however the honor 2021 has been out of stock now for at least 4/5 weeks and was just wondering if you guys would have any idea of a similar phone I could upgrade to.  Thankyou in advance

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @kiki1980,

Unfortunately we don’t have any stock information regarding that phone however if you would like to speak to our Sales Team on 0800 049 0250 about your upgrade once you are eligible to upgrade, they’ll be able to check what similar phones are available. 🙂

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?