upgrade iphone

Hi i am eligible to upgrade and i would like to take iphone 11 pro max how should i do that?thank you

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @dominko12323 

First of all, you will need to check if you're eligible to upgrade. If you're eligible, congratulations! You can now go ahead and browse through our deals and purchase an upgrade.

To do this, log in to your iD Mobile app or My Account online, go to 'My Account', and then scroll down to 'My Upgrade'.

Please click on this link as it has everything you need to know about upgrades https://community.idmobile.co.uk/upgrades-68

Aklima

Hi i already upgraded but i want to ask i should pay monthly 39 and its showing that i need to pay this month 70 can you look at this thank you

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @dominko12323 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?