Solved

Upgrade my plan (even though says I am unable to upgrade)

• 25 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello, 

I have been trying for 2 days to get in contact with an agent through the live chat, and keep getting an agent unavailable response. I am on a sim only rolling contract and have seen an offer for a Samsung Galaxy S20, unlimited everything, from ID which I would like to upgrade to. I wanted to see if this is possible, else I would give my leave notice and go elsewhere. I wanted to discuss with an agent but apparently that is impossible. Can you please let me know ASAP please. 

icon

Best answer by Will 1 December 2020, 18:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @robbie4937,

If you’ve had the SIM only deal for at least 6 months, that shouldn’t be an issue. how long have you had the SIM only deal?

Will

How do I contact someone to chat with about upgrading earlie as it's jue upgrade 24th December 

How do I speak to someone about a upgrade 

How do I contact someone to chat with about upgrading earlie as it's jue upgrade 24th December 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Lisaowens 

If you register your iD Mobile account first of all.  Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to see all things relating to your contract in there.  Such as when the contract runs until, and when it will be that early upgrades are available to you.

Early upgrades usually start to show within 60 days of a contract’s normal end date.  We can’t move it any sooner than the date it states there.

Why iD Mobile?