Question

Upgrades and better deal

• 1 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi, my minimum handset contract has ended with this network and I am wanting to upgrade to a 12 month sim only deal. I have researched in order to retain my mobile number I can only upgrade via my ID account, but the deals are not attractive as compared to for example, the one I have found on Carphone Warehouse. 

I have also tried to get a hold of the 'Upgrades team' via the live chat, but I have been unsuccessful in bypassing the bot. Would appreciate if I could communicate with an advisor to help me. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @M369 

Upgrade Prices are usually higher than new contracts. This is usually because you get to upgrade for free before the contract ends and you keep the same number when upgrading. We are sorry to hear you were unable to get through to the Live Chat team. I have tested the Live Chat app just now and can confirm I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?