Solved

VAT

• 20 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I need a PDF / visual support for my accountant feat. quarterly bills from ID mobile  ( 3 times a year ofc)  feat. VAT# of ID mobile so I can send them to my accountant. 

Ex: I need my detailed bills for [(Feb?)- March - April - May] , i.e. Payments made by me between [01March-31May] included feat VAT # of ID mobile.

Can you please help?

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 20 June 2022, 22:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 1

brilliant question. 

Userlevel 1

I do wonder if more questions and more activity in a topic generate a faster response from the AI, or even better, from one of the brilliant support people at ID Mobile?

Userlevel 1

My mate also wonders about it. 

+

“How long does it take to get an answer from a 100% online support system from ID Mobile since you cannot directly contact someone over the phone?”

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Use the iD Live Chat service if you want timely support from iD Mobile, or try their facebook page or Twitter page.

Messaging in this forum isn’t real-time and doesn’t have assistance from AI .

Userlevel 1

Thanks Andewhite / 

...“2093 replies” ? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @PierreProLanguageTraining - and good luck with your enquiry.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

As per the terms and conditions:

12.8 Unless otherwise stated, call prices are quoted by the minute and include VAT. Each call is charged excluding VAT and then rounded up to the nearest whole penny, each MMS or SMS is charged excluding VAT and then rounded up to the nearest tenth of a penny. VAT is then added where applicable and then rounded up to the nearest whole penny. An invoice including the rate of VAT charged and our VAT number can be provided upon written request for Post Pay customers (this may be chargeable).

So, this part is relevant to your query:

An invoice including the rate of VAT charged and our VAT number can be provided upon written request for Post Pay customers (this may be chargeable).

You should also read this section:

5.9 We are providing the SIM Card and the Services solely for your own personal use (and not for any business purposes) and you may not re-sell or otherwise act as any form of distributor in respect of the SIM Card, the Content, the Services or your number, code or any associated number. You must not connect a GSM Gateway to the Network or otherwise establish, install or use a GSM Gateway in relation to the Network or the Services without our prior written consent, which may be withheld at our absolute discretion.

Again, this part is relevant to your query:

We are providing the SIM Card and the Services solely for your own personal use (and not for any business purposes)

So iD Mobile will likely refuse your request and could go so far to disconnect your services for breaching said terms of your agreement.

Why iD Mobile?