Solved

Voicemail keeps coming up saying new message since I swapped my number

• 9 August 2018
  • 5 replies

Every time I go in to airplane mode i get a notification saying unread voicemail. I have rang voicmail no messages in their all delete I have disabled voicemail still comes up I have been on the app then phone clear casch and forced stop still comes up only had the phone a few days might take it back and stop the contract really annoying me now
icon

Best answer by Kash 13 August 2018, 14:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Every time I go in to airplane mode i get a notification saying unread voicemail. I have rang voicmail no messages in their all delete I have disabled voicemail still comes up I have been on the app then phone clear casch and forced stop still comes up only had the phone a few days might take it back and stop the contract really annoying me now

Howdy diddly do there Adam, and welcome to the ID Mobile Community forums!

For us to help, and further familiarise ourselves with this, could I ask what phone it is you're using?

Kevin
P20 light
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
P20 light

Hey @Adamboreland,

Try leaving yourself a voicemail from another number.

Then listen to the voicemail and delete it.

If that doesn't clear the notification, then the issue is from the network side and would be down to a voicemail being left whilst your number swap was in progress.

We'll need to get that one raised so let us know here how you get on so we can advise further.

Mohammed
Still waiting on the. They checked and was voicmail left and that deleting voicmail didn't work every time a get a text a get voicmail notification must.be because they haven't .changed number over.pn the voicemail that's what carphone warehouse said
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Still waiting on the. They checked and was voicmail left and that deleting voicmail didn't work every time a get a text a get voicmail notification must.be because they haven't .changed number over.pn the voicemail that's what carphone warehouse said

Hi @Adamboreland ,

It looks like we need to get this looked into abit further. I have sent you a message on how we can get this resolved for you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?