Solved

Voicemail Notification

Hi,

I have just joined the ID network and everyday I get a notification saying I have a voicemail and when I go to it there is no voicemail.

The first time it happened I accepted it as it wanted me to set it up, but not its just getting annoying.

Any clues as to what the problem is?

I am using Android.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 21 June 2018, 15:23

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Tr33s, have you ported your number into us and do you recall if you've always had the issue since you joined?

-Phil
Hi Phil,

Yes I did port my number across, but yes I have had the problem ever since I joined.

It happens all the time several times a day
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Tr33s,

Which handset are you using?

Have you tried turning Voicemail off and on again in the app or via MyAccount?

Mohammed
Hi Mohammed,

I tried what you said, had it switched off for a day still happens and switching it back on again still doesn't fix it.

I have a Sony Xperia XZ Premium.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @Tr33s,

• Can you try getting someone to ring you and leave a message.
  • Then call your voicemail and delete the message.
  • Give it a few seconds and stay on the line, this will ensure that the message is deleted and should refresh your voicemail.
  • Then hangup and check if this has fixed this and let me know?
Mohammed
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
EDIT: Marking as resolved due to no answer for some time.
I have just joined the ID network and everyday I get many notifications saying I have a voicemail and when I go to it there is no voicemail.

The first time it happened I accepted it as it wanted me to set it up, but now its just getting annoying.

Any clues as to what the problem is? I can't find anywhere in the settings to turn off either the voicemail or the notifications.

I am using Android Huawei phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Abigail,

I've moved your topic here as It seems like the same issue.

Can you please try the following (as mentioned above):
Hey @Tr33s,

• Can you try getting someone to ring you and leave a message.
  • Then call your voicemail and delete the message.
  • Give it a few seconds and stay on the line, this will ensure that the message is deleted and should refresh your voicemail.
  • Then hangup and check if this has fixed this and let me know?
Mohammed

If this doesn't work can you confirm if:
Hi Tr33s, have you ported your number into us and do you recall if you've always had the issue since you joined?

-Phil

Once you can answer the above, we'll be able to provide support further and determine if it's a network issue or a handset fault.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?